The Heritage Center is open Monday through Friday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. The Heritage Center is closed for all university holidays. For more details, please see the CU-Boulder academic calendar.
Admission to the Heritage Center is free.
The Heritage Center is fully ADA accessible. We are located on the third floor of Old Main which can be accessed either by the stairs or the elevator. For wheelchair access to the building, please enter through the ground-level east door (next to the spiral staircases). Proceed down the hallway and take your first right, where you will find the elevator. The Heritage Center is on the third floor.
From Denver / Highway 36
- Take Highway 36 into Boulder and exit at Baseline Road
- Turn left on Baseline
- Turn right on Broadway
- Turn right on University
- Make an immediate right into the parking lot of the Koenig Alumni Association
From Northern Colorado / I-25
- From I-25 take Highway 119 into Boulder – 119 turns into Foothills Parkway (or Hwy 157)
- Turn right on Arapahoe Avenue
- Turn left on 17th Street – road curves to the right and becomes University Avenue
- Turn left into the parking lot of the Koenig Alumni Association
1600 Pleasant Street
Boulder, CO 80302
Please use this address for driving directions only. For mailing and deliver addresses go to Contact.
Limited free parking is available at the Koenig Alumni Association located at 1202 University Avenue. Please stop in to the Alumni Association for directions to Old Main and the Heritage Center.
Metered parking is located along University Avenue east of Broadway.
For other campus parking locations please visit CU Parking and Transportation Services.
CU-Boulder Campus Activities
- Colorado Shakeapeare Festival
- CU Art Museum
- CU Buffs Athletics
- CU College of Music Events
- CU Museum of Natural History
- CU Presents
- Fiske Planetarium and Science Center
- Macky Auditorium
Pearl Street Mall
- Downtown Boulder